Thursday, October 6, 2011

AWESTRUCK!

I am AWESTRUCK by God!

My God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, the God of the Old and New Testaments, who has reveled Himself through history....is Awesome.

The Bible says we are "fearfully and wonderfully made" by Him! The Father, Son and Holy Spirit is a mystery yet a revelation of who He is.

My closest connection to my God is His Amazing Creations. Genesis records the summary of a 7 day creation and few details about "how or why". But still, no matter where I look, whether to the skies or into a microscope, I am blown away by my God!



So this blog is my way of telling the story of "My Awe of God!" I will share experiences in nature, in observation or even in ignorance of my journey with God!

So away we go, please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment